If you, as parents, have not visited Otkrivatel’s classroom, we encourage you to visit us and observe the atmosphere of discovery, before submitting a Registration for Enrolment.
If you want your child to develop in a learning environment that:
- applies Montessori education and practices according to AMI (Association Montessori Internationale) principles and ensures your child’s distinct personality will be nurtured into capable and connected adult,
- supports children to follow their interests and passions to develop strong skills in academics, leadership, self-discipline, responsibility, independence and initiative,
- helps parents develop children who are socially, morally and emotionally prepared for the real world,
we invite you to submit your Registration for enrolment with Otkrivatel Montessori Children’s House and Elementary School through our electronic Registration form
Enrolment of new children
- Toddlers (14 months – 2.5-3 years) – children aged between 14 months and 2 years
- Children’s house (3-6 years) – children aged between 2.5 and 3.5 years
- Pre-school (5-6 years) – children aged between 5 and 6 years
- Elementary School (Pre-school – 7th Grade) – children aged between 6 and 7 years
Registration for enrolment
Toddlers (14 months – 2.5-3 years) and Children’s House programs (3-6 years) – applications are accepted by 1 March 2019.
Pre-school and Elementary programs (PRE – GR 7) – applications are accepted by 8 February 2019.
Information about programs
If you, as parents, have not visited Otkrivatel’s classroom, we encourage you to visit us and observe the atmosphere of discovery, before submitting a Registration for Enrolment. To Book a Visit, please fill in the electronic form.